ASEP's 2017-2018 online applications are now available!
Please click on the McKinley or Daniel Webster online application links below to register your child for ASEP programming for the 2017-2018 school year.
ASEP 2017-2018 Registration Guide
ASEP is excited to announce our online registration process for our 2017-2018 school year afterschool programs! For those families that register online you DO NOT need to submit a hard copy application to the ASEP. ASEP is encouraging all families to use the online registration for the 2017-2018 school year, as it will significantly speed up the application process. Online applications will be time stamped upon your submission of the application. If your family does not have internet access but you would like to use the online registration system please contact ASEP Program Director Tany Blasko (firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-813-0880) to discuss alternative arrangements ASAP.
Families that choose to submit hard copy applications instead of using the online registration system can pick up the hard copy applications in our McKinley office (rm.10) or Daniel Webster office (rm. 120) starting at 10am on May 1st 2017. At that time families can fill out the hard copy application and submit their completed application to ASEP staff who will be time stamping accordingly. Please review tips and important dates below regarding ASEP's 2017-2018 application process.
Tips for ASEP’s 2017-2018 Application Process
ASEP 2017-2018 Registration - Important Dates
Wednesday April 19th 2017:
• ASEP’s anticipated 2017-2018 program offerings, pricing and scholarship information will be distributed through McKinley student’s Wednesday folders as well as the McKinley community Listserv (Konstella).
Monday May 1st 2017:
• ASEP’s 2017-2018 online application form will go live at 10am on the homepage of ASEP’s website (www.asepsf.org/registration).
• Hardcopy applications will be available and accepted by ASEP staff starting at 10am on May 1st 2017 and will be time stamped accordingly.
Friday May 26th 2017:
• All ASEP applications (either online or hardcopy) are due the last day of school on Friday May 26th 2017. Families can still use the online application form on ASEP’s website (www.asepsf.org/registration) after May 26th or mail hard copy applications to ASEP’s main office with attention to ASEP at 2201 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94114. However, families that submit applications after the May 26th 2017 deadline will not get returning family or sibling priority and should not assume their child has a spot in ASEP’s Comprehensive program for the 2017-2018 school year.
Friday July 7th 2017:
• ASEP will send out official acceptance notifications to all families who submitted their applications by May 26th 2017.