After School Registration
2020-2021 School Year Enrollment Is Now Open!
Register your child for ASEP's after school programs today! Below you will find links to ASEP's McKinley & Daniel Webster Elementary School site applications for the 20-21 school year. You will also find helpful information regarding our enrollment process and important dates at the bottom of this page.
***Our current 20/21 school year applications are designed for in-person programming. However our ASEP team continues to plan for various scenarios including the restructuring of ASEP's program offerings to meet updated CDC/social distance guidelines. In the event that school sites do not re-open for in-person programming for the Fall 2020 semester, our team has developed live virtual enrichment classes with small groups and 1-1 coaching sessions as an alternative after-school option. Once SFUSD announces official updates for the 20/21 school year, ASEP will contact any families who applied for the 20/21 school year and communicate any necessary adjustments to our program offerings and availability. ***
ASEP 2020-2021 Enrollment Guides & Important Dates
- Friday April 17th 2020: ASEP’s 20/21 Registration Guides with planned program offerings will be distributed through newsletters and email.
- Friday May 1st 2020: ASEP’s 2020-2021 school year online application form will go live at 10am on ASEP’s website (www.asepsf.org). Hard copy application will also available and mailed to families directly upon request. Please contact email@example.com to request a hard copy application mailed to your family.
- Thursday May 21st 2020: All ASEP application (either online or hard copy) are due on Thursday May 21st 2020 to be included in the 1st lottery round for Fall 2020 Specialty Clubs. Families have an option to submit the application after the 5/21/20 deadline or mail hard copy applications to our main office (2201 Market St. SF 94114), however families will not receive sibling priority or assume their child will have a spot in ASEP programming for the first day of the 20/21 school year. Proof of income documents for scholarship eligibility are also due on this date.
- Friday June 19th 2020: ASEP will send out official acceptance notifications via email to all families who submitted their applications by the May 21st 2020 deadline. On this date, families who pay ASEP Tuition will also receive their Fall 2020 Tuition Contract and Recurring Payment Form.
- Sunday July 6th 2020: ASEP Tuition Contracts and Recurring Payment Forms are due. All ASEP families who pay tuition are required to submit a signed Fall 2020 tuition contract to guarantee services on the first day of school on 8/17/20. July 5th 2020 is ALSO the deadline to submit a Recurring Payment Form to be eligible for the online auto pay option for the July 2020 invoice for August 2020 services.
- Saturday July 25th 2020: ASEP will send all tuition paying families the July 2020 invoice. For any families that submitted their Recurring Payment Form by July 6th 2020, their first payment will be reflected on the July 25th invoice and their balance will be zero. Invoices will be due upon receipt with a 10-day grace period. Families can pay tuition online (www.asepsf.org) or via check (mail to 2201 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94114).